
Life to-do list #76: Stand at the base of the sphinx in Egypt
I've been perusing Orbitz the last couple days, thinking of trips over Christmas break... Here's what I've found:
Roundtrip tickets from SEA to Cairo, Egypt: $1054 (WITH TAX!!!), leaving December 10, returning December 25.
Roundtrip tickets from SEA to New Dehli: $1454 (with Tax), leaving the previously listed dates.
Roundtrip tickets from SEA to Buenos Aires: $1033 (with tax), leaving the same dates as above...
My date restrictions are that I need to finish up teaching classes at LCC for fall quarter, but I'm not sure what I'm required to do during finals week (Dec 7-10)... If I didn't have to give any finals (which I don't think I have to, because we don't do grades, but I might have to be teaching classes during that week...), I could leave on the 4th.
I do need to be home by the 25th or the 26th, because that's when I think my sister and her boyfriend will arrive in WA, so I'm sure there will be family expectations... But, at the same time, who cares about family expectations?! :-) (ooh! If I left on Dec 4th to go to Egypt, the tickets are $46 dollars less!)
Hmm... Now I'm thinkin'... And Egypt is sounding very, very cool...
No comments:
Post a Comment