If there is a bat (or two, or three) flying around in your room, don't kill it with a broom. Instead, confine it to a box of some sort and tape the lid shut, or smother it, guarding yourself by using thick leather gloves and a long sleeve shirt. Whatever you do, don't flush it down the toilet. Take it to the health department so they can test and see if it has rabies, and then you'll know if you'll have to get the prophylactic series.
I know this from personal experience. I did not follow this tip, so I'm about to go in and get my first of the shot series for rabies. Bummer.
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is." - Albert Camus
Labels
Rome
Heather
Home
School
Vacation
Family
God
Italy
India
Friends
Holiday
Niger
Photos
Awkward Moments
Love
Switzerland
Dating
Music
Pictures
Traveling
Germany
Running
Scotland
Snow
Bible
Cali
Movies
Road trip
Thankfulness
baking
prayers
rest
Adventures
America
Boys
Challenges
Everett
Farm
Meditation Verse
Phil Wickam
Shopping
Sick
Student Government
Survey
Wise words
memories
poems
the beach
No comments:
Post a Comment