Sunday, March 07, 2010

Today I:


- crawled into bed at the ungodly hour of 2:30AM after bachelore partying it up with some girlfriends.

- attended my friend Nate's church for Sunday School since his Sunday School group is going through Mark Driscoll's "Trial" series.

- sat with my sun-tanned little sis at our home church and whispered and discussed tattoo ideas throughout the service... (We listened too, Evert - it was a good sermon! Thanks!)

- ate pizza with a buncha cousins at the family's favorite pizza shop with my dad and sis.

- finally ended the silly phone tag game my hippie-egyptian/american friend Zeph and I have been playing and talked in real time about GREs and Masters programs.

- took a nap (!!!)

- tackled an old favorite WOD from crossfit.com's website at the high school track while my sister ran stairs.

- grocery shopped with Heath and chatted with my friend Lindz simultaneously - which involved much laughter.

- had a beer with my dad. He's still not a fan, but I'll win him over eventually.

- remembered how blessed I am - to live here, now, with these people, in this body, under these conditions. I love today!

1 comment:

Mari said...

I want to have a beer with you! Or a glass of wine. Yes??