"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is." - Albert Camus
Labels
Rome
Heather
Home
School
Vacation
Family
God
Italy
India
Friends
Holiday
Niger
Photos
Awkward Moments
Love
Switzerland
Dating
Music
Pictures
Traveling
Germany
Running
Scotland
Snow
Bible
Cali
Movies
Road trip
Thankfulness
baking
prayers
rest
Adventures
America
Boys
Challenges
Everett
Farm
Meditation Verse
Phil Wickam
Shopping
Sick
Student Government
Survey
Wise words
memories
poems
the beach
Monday, March 15, 2010
Kelly James
"I grab [life] with both hands and pull [it] into my heart. I have seen true beauty that most people never experience. Thank you, Father, I recognize this is not possible apart from you. I cannot resist the lure of adventure. I crave it. I'm absorbed by challenge and, to a certain extent, danger. Thanks for your protection! I'm motivated and driven to climb more now than ever, even at the expense of death. Death has no hold on me and does not instill fear in my bones. I do want to live, but not at the expense of being idle. I know God wraps his loving arms around me and cradles me in his palms. I know I scare my family and friends, but I don't want to live unless I can LIVE..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment