Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photos... present and to come










These are some of my favorite shots with my sister from our photo shoot this week. She's incredibly photogenic and we stumbled across some AMAZING colored walls. We about froze - my fingers could hardly work the camera! - but the sun was out and we were feeling like spring was in the air. We had a car full of clothes but she didn't change that much - with the bright colors of the walls, the more solid, subdued tones seemed to compliment best. The pink and yellow walls just scream "Heather!" to me, because of her vivacious, bold, strong, fun personality. Great times! Thanks for putting up with my artistry-abuse, sis!

And in other news, I'm off to Mexico tomorrow for spring break, and my camera came in this week, so I'll be sure to take some photos and hopefully get a couple neat shots to share with all of you three faithful blog readers... ;-) If I have easy internet access while I'm down south, I'll try to post prose blogs to let you know what's up... if not, you'll just have to wait for the stories!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm excited to hear your stories! Have a great trip!