It's Friday, one of the 4 days a week I don't have classes (how did I get so lucky, you ask? I have no idea!), but I'm still at the library, looking up articles to write critical responses on. Why did I start with this subject? I have no idea. As I told my students on Monday, writing is a process - I usually don't know what I'm going to write until I sit down to do it!
One of the things I've enjoyed about living on my own is that, due to my incessant need to SPEAK and use my vocal chords, I've gotten into the habit of praying outloud. My car radio doesn't work, so even on my 10 minute drive to school I find myself chatting along to my invisible companion in the car. Weird? Slightly. OK, actually VERY! But... who's listening anyhow? :-)
I have a lot, lot, lot to get done, so I'm going to continue the short trend and jump off here. I do feel like the 2 hours I've been sitting at this computer have been productive, though, which is a good feeling! But this has just been the research portion... Now I get to go home and start cranking out the writing. It's a good thing I've usually got so many words locked up inside!
Peace out sistahs and brothahs! Hope your weekend is off to great start!
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is." - Albert Camus
Labels
Rome
Heather
Home
School
Vacation
Family
God
Italy
India
Friends
Holiday
Niger
Photos
Awkward Moments
Love
Switzerland
Dating
Music
Pictures
Traveling
Germany
Running
Scotland
Snow
Bible
Cali
Movies
Road trip
Thankfulness
baking
prayers
rest
Adventures
America
Boys
Challenges
Everett
Farm
Meditation Verse
Phil Wickam
Shopping
Sick
Student Government
Survey
Wise words
memories
poems
the beach
2 comments:
The One who is listening is the One who greats GREAT pleasure hearing your voice talking to HIM!
May He continue to bless you as you move into this new phase of your life. I pray your cold is much better by now. Love, "Aunt"Sandy
Opps...obviously I meant to say the "One who gets GREAT pleasure..."
Post a Comment