I couldn't agree more...
And here's proof:
This is my niece, Nicola Joy. Isn't she precious!? For the record, I didn't pick out that shirt, but I think her Auntie Larissa has some great taste in clothing for the wee thing.
May 10th is her birthday. My sister (her Mama) had a birth that I think I might be envious of someday... I'm hoping there are quick labor genes in my DNA too!
The Afters sing:
"A brand new life, a mother's prayer
Shooting stars, and ocean air...
These are the things that make us realize
Life is beautiful."
I love how a new baby is such an incredible reminder of how God gushes love over us, and works sovereignly in our lives in beautiful ways.
I pray that my dear Nicola will always know the depths that we, her family, love her, and how much MORE the unmeasurable love her creator has is for her.
Welcome to a beautiful life, sweet little girl!
And here's proof:
This is my niece, Nicola Joy. Isn't she precious!? For the record, I didn't pick out that shirt, but I think her Auntie Larissa has some great taste in clothing for the wee thing.
May 10th is her birthday. My sister (her Mama) had a birth that I think I might be envious of someday... I'm hoping there are quick labor genes in my DNA too!
The Afters sing:
"A brand new life, a mother's prayer
Shooting stars, and ocean air...
These are the things that make us realize
Life is beautiful."
I love how a new baby is such an incredible reminder of how God gushes love over us, and works sovereignly in our lives in beautiful ways.
I pray that my dear Nicola will always know the depths that we, her family, love her, and how much MORE the unmeasurable love her creator has is for her.
Welcome to a beautiful life, sweet little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment